ServiceMaster by Monroe Restoration is a large disaster restoration company that serves St. Joseph, Elkhart, Marshall, Laporte, Lake, and Porter counties. We offer positions where development and advancement are not only possible, but expected.
We currently have open positions for career-minded restoration technicians. A Restoration Technician helps property owners recover after a loss to their property. Restoration technicians help restore property to its original condition by cleaning, setting equipment for dry out or packing out the home to clean there contents in our state of the art facility. There are many activities and challenges throughout the day, working in the office and in the field. Must have the ability to work quickly in a fast pace environment. Must keep accurate and detailed records, and follow up, to ensure a job well done.
- At least 18 years old
- Ability to communicate with others in written and verbal form
- Excellent leadership , negotiation and decision-making skills
- Good work attitude and customer service skills
- Flexible working schedule for on-call rotation
- Possess a valid Indiana State driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Requires a clean drug screen and background check with no felony convictions
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally
Helpful but not necessary:
- IICRC certified (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
- Experience with Xactimate estimating software
- Experience with job management software
- Experience in the construction, restoration, or property insurance industry
- Proficiency in the use of mobile devices/computers
We offer training, competitive pay, and benefits to include: holiday, and vacation pay; medical, dental. There is also an opportunity for overtime and bonuses.
Employment contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment background check, drug screen, and physical abilities test.
Salary: $18/ hour
Supervisory: 2 years
To apply for this position call 800-246-2456.