Safe Mold Removal from Northern Indiana’s Leading IICRC Certified Mold Removal Company
play_arrow Homeowners who have had water damage know that the headache doesn’t end when the water is cleaned up.
A mold infestation is one of the biggest threats resulting from water damage. Mold grows quickly in the damp conditions and humidity a water disaster brings with it. In addition to destroying anything it grows on, mold growth can cause major health problems for your family. If you see mold or have a musty room or cupboard, call ServiceMaster Restore by Monroe Restoration. The faster we treat the problem and repair the damage, the healthier your family will be.
play_arrow Black Mold Can Grow Anywhere
ServiceMaster Restore knows that black mold can grow anywhere and will eventually destroy the object it grows on. The structures we typically repair from mold infestation include your home’s foundation, roof, HVAC system, drywall, gutters, furnishings and more. We work quickly to identify mold at its source and eliminate it permanently. We have the proper tools, equipment and training to safely remove mold and kill it – hopefully before the damage is done.
play_arrow What is Black Mold?
Black mold can grow in damp homes and cause hazardous effects. It goes by the name Stachybotrys Chartarum and releases spores into the air that can cause harmful effects to people who inhale them. Black mold looks like black slime but the appearance can vary depending on its location in the home. Symptoms of black mold inhalation include chronic coughing, repetitive sneezing, eye irritation, chronic headaches and persistent sore throat. If the inhalation continues, residents may find themselves vomiting or coughing up blood. These are dangerous symptoms that people should avoid by having a thorough mold inspection and remediation by ServiceMaster.
play_arrow Why You Need a Professional Mold Cleanup Company to Remove Black Mold Safely
Many homeowners become nervous if they spot black mold and try to eliminate it quickly on their own. However, this usually isn't effective and could lead to costly repairs. Household cleaners are not strong enough for black mold removal or black mold cleanup, and the improper use of them could cause other health issues. Black Mold is known to cause several health issues including headaches, breathing difficulties, skin irritation, allergic reactions, and aggravated asthma symptoms. Therefore, it’s important to hire an experienced professional to assess the situation at the first sign of mold.
Mold problems are more common than you think. At the first sign of mold, it is important to have professionals on hand who can safely remove the mold, clean up the mess and get your family back on track. For an IICRC certified mold remediation company serving in South Bend, Fort Wayne, Valparaiso and the surrounding areas, call ServiceMaster Restore by Monroe Restoration. We are here to help you!